The Great WALT DISNEY
"If you can dream it, you can do it."
"I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter."
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them."
"I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter."
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them."
Monday, January 5, 2009
Silly String War of the Century
A few days after Christmas I headed out for a road trip to my home, So. Cal. Robbie came with me and my friend Jess drove down from Sacramento. We were on our way to a California EFY BC Disneyland reunion, and in the meantime I got to see my best friends down there! It was perfect! We spent New Years Eve with the big ol' Miller clan, family of my best pal Carrie. Midnight was a blast! Check out the mess!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OH DEAR!!! That looks so much. Fisher looks so cute with all the string!
I may need to steal your pictures! They are awesome & I would like to see pictures of the parade & your late night experience. I need to live that through you because I'm too wimpy to do it myself!! xoxo
Post a Comment