The Great WALT DISNEY

"If you can dream it, you can do it."

"I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter."

"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."

"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them."

Sunday, October 26, 2008

You know you graduated HS in the 90's if...

you go to a Goo Goo Dolls concert and you literally know EVERY song...even if you can't remember the last time or first time you heard it. It was probably from the big boom box (NEW CD player) in about 1996. I can't get my confounded videos that I took at the concert to upload on here and it's making me angry...So, here are a couple low quality pictures:



Thanks Kipper, Kipster, Kipiddy Doo Dah


Another special thanks to NUSKIN for providing our tickets

No comments: