So, for the first time in my life I bought a super awesome, brand new, quite expensive bike and I'm way excited about it! It's a cross-terrain bike which means it functions well on the road at high speeds, but the tires are able to handle dirt paths as well. I found a picture of the exact one I bought! I rode it for all of 30 minutes on Wednesday after I got it home and my butt is bruised...it will take some breaking in. But now that I've spent that much money, I will be doing lots of triathlons and maybe I will start riding my bike everywhere I can to save gas...
5 comments:
Nice bike! Laney and I both have Specialized bikes! I don't think mine's as cool as yours, though!
Break that baby in and your butt will feel better! Nice bike!
Thank you for your kind words on my blog. That was a rolled up mat, not a punching bag.
That's funny because I just biked 2 days ago and my bottom still hurts.
What a gorgeous bike. How much did you spend? I gave Mauren my bike when I moved to Vegas 4 years ago and have been bikeless since. I'd say it's time to invest. Sydney is playing on the lovely Little Mermaid blanket you made her. She says "Thanks".
Post a Comment