Yes, that is a ski hat and goggles...
The Great WALT DISNEY
"If you can dream it, you can do it."
"I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter."
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them."
"I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter."
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them."
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Watch out for bugs in the eyes...
This event just couldn't go unmentioned... Last Sunday I rode my new bike to Pam's house in Highland. When I was leaving she decided she'd ride Kev's old bike with me home. It was nothing less than hilarious! She's a riot, in a million ways... We had to stop a few times, but the funniest part was her choice of ensemble:
Yes, that is a ski hat and goggles...
Yes, that is a ski hat and goggles...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's awesome. There's a cute pic of a lion on my blog you'll have to check out!
HA HA! I love it! I wish I could have been there to join in the ride. Sydney is trying like crazy right now to crawl over my leg to type a message to you. I think she wants to say hi.
i was wetting my pants. this was one of the funnier moments in my life...
Post a Comment