The Great WALT DISNEY
"If you can dream it, you can do it."
"I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter."
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them."
"I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter."
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them."
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Pitch Black...
That is what I would use to describe the condition when I leave for work...pitch black. I am way serious when I say that I don't think God intended on anyone having to leave for work before even a speck of light began to dawn. I mean, back in the old days before clocks and stupid alarms, people woke up when the cock crowed right? And if I'm not mistaken, it usually crows when the sun comes up. That's natural. Total darkness is not natural. I'm not a morning person and it is a battle I will be fighting my whole life I'm afraid. I'm not a crazy sleeper or anything; I never even sleep in past 9 when given the chance. I'm just sayin', can I have some daylight?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You could always move to Phoenix :)
hows your SAD light working? maybe next week for a couple days you will have some daylight seeing its daylight savings and all.
Post a Comment