The Great WALT DISNEY

"If you can dream it, you can do it."

"I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter."

"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."

"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them."

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Pre-Thanksgiving Dinner with the Girls!


OH, how thankful I am for these girls in my life! College was a good time! They are the greatest friends! I wish we would have taken more pictures! We had a wonderful time and everyone made super yummy food and we used my beautiful Mary Engelbreit china dishes that my mom painted and it felt so fancy...maybe more fancy if we had a bigger table :) We always miss our girls that are out of state though! Can't wait to see you all at our Christmas party!

4 comments:

Lisa Lou said...

this picture is so cute!

Carrie said...

we had a great time! Love you all!

Jamie said...

Such gorgeous girls! Man are we lucky to have such incredible friends! Wish I could have been there!

The Giffs said...

So cute!