The Great WALT DISNEY

"If you can dream it, you can do it."

"I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter."

"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."

"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them."

Friday, November 7, 2008

Remember How I'm Allergic to Dogs???

Well, that doesn't stop anyone!

Dog #1 (Lucy-wiener dog-feisty, bitey, licky, barky, very allergic)


Dog #2 (Jackson-yorky-calm, quiet, nice, not so allergic)


Owner #1-Cousin Andrea


Owner #2-Cousin Kevin



Yes, yes, they are cute now because they are puppies...I will admit Jackson has won over some of my heart. Too bad they make me so ill!


My Mother thinks she's getting a dog too. Soon I will have nowhere to go that I may breathe normally.

6 comments:

Brynn said...

Well, you can come here. I can gaurantee I won't be getting a dog. At least not for a really, really, really long time.

Jamie said...

Oh my word... Jackson is SOOOOO cute! Definitely a good choice by Kevin! I'm glad you are not so allergic to him!

Torre said...

You can come to my house. How do you feel about cats?

The Giffs said...

You can come to our house!!! No dogs, only cute cute babies (well one of them at least) and I don't think you're allergic to her!

Lisa Lou said...

I think I had a dream about those puppies. Mostly I like Broccoli. She is so quiet and cute.
Also, yesterday at our visits there was the cutest little shitzu puppy but you would have been SO allergic to him because he was so licky and his hair/fur was so long and fluffy.

Josh, Kim & Kids said...

LOL! I remember very well the days you spent at our house with the two pugs. Good thing you are not allergic to children since we have replaced the dogs now. Well, I take that back there are probably some 6th graders you may be allergice to.