The Great WALT DISNEY
"If you can dream it, you can do it."
"I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter."
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them."
"I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter."
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them."
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Babies Babies Babies!
In the past five months, 9 of my friends have given birth (and Kim's baby girl is coming any minute)! Here are pictures of just five of them that I've been able to see in person! I love them all, and am so happy and excited for their cute parents. I'm proud to have such good examples of new mother's in my life to look to when my time comes! Try to play a matching game!!!! Some of these little bundles of joy are a couple months older now, but for the sake of the game they are all newborn photos...In mixed up order: Chloe Ruth Carnley (Carrie and Daniel), Dylan Michael Hacken (Tiff and Mike), Sydney Gifford (Natalie and Jason), McKay Charles Allen (Rachel and Charlie), Aubrey Kate Sorensen (Brynn and Glen) Who do you think is who???




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
1)Chloe
2)Aubrey
3)Sydney
4)Mckay ?????
5)Dylan ?????
Actually, let's say that
4)Dylan
5)Mckay
That sounds better.
I love your NY pictures and I love your blog. love it love it love it
Can't wait until my little girl decides to join the bunches of babies. Hopefully sometime this week. I cry every morning knowing that she didn't come during the night. But before I know it I am sure I'll be crying for more sleep so I can't complain too much.
He he he... I know which one is ours. I recognize the pink bandages for the NICU.
Post a Comment