...who would win in a battle between Harry Potter and Darth Vader? Well, today is your lucky day...you get to be enlightened by some 9 year olds who reside in Miss Young's 4th grade class:




Life is what you make of it right? I think I have a pretty good one. Many wonderful friends, a loving family, LOTS of good adventures, lots of humor, and always some Disney magic...
11 comments:
This made my day! Kids have such great ideas. I miss teaching.
Yeah, I would say Harry Potter as well. Mostly for the same reasons as the last kid...he's younger and has more energy. Darth Vader is half robot anyway and probably can't see. Good argument!
Dude that was so entertaining. Glenn really enjoyed it too.
Glenns answer: Darth Vader. Anytime Harry would even think about using his wand or a curse Darth Vader would choke him with the death grip.
I especially loved the "silly little light saber" one.
So awesome Mith Young.
OH MY GOSH- i was just wondering this same thing. What a small world.
I agree with that 3rd one down or so, that harry has incredible powers, but wait, Vader can use the force, but wait harry could just use the avada "kadabra", but wait, harry would never use the avada "kadabra", but wait,...
:)
btw- 75% chance? don't you think that's a little high there buddy. :)
One last thing.. I may start using the phrase "If you want blood..." in my daily vocabulary from now on.
And, my FOR REAL last thing~ I might read these journal pages often because they are the happiest and funniest things I've seen in a LONG time!!
That's awesome! I have a brother that age and he comes up with the funniest things sometimes - he cracks me up:)
Oh how I miss those days!
Love it! Gotta love 4th graders (at least sometimes).
I love it! You must have a blast teaching such fun kids! I'm sure they love you too!
Post a Comment