The Great WALT DISNEY
"If you can dream it, you can do it."
"I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter."
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them."
"I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter."
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them."
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Would You Like a Delicious Carrrrrrrramel Apple?
Had a BLAST on Hallween night- a BLAST!-with some beloved old roomies, a few other friends, and my ma! Too bad what followed was a week from HELL with all kinds of confidence slams, discouragement, and self-esteem busters...such are the ups and downs of life right? Watch out world cuz I will not let that happen this week!!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
it's goooooood....
What's up with your week from hell? What happened?
A few things... I want my hair to work like the front of Jenn's does, what did Al get on her shirt, and I really sometimes get so sad that you all still live near each other and I am far, far away... but I love you all and think you are all so beautiful!!
Post a Comment