I will take a moment on this monumental day to thank Mr. Mark Henson for his obsession with the number 1117. For those who don't know, Mark was my H.S. Show Choir director who was amazing and changed my life. He always said that the number 1117 would show up constantly in his life in a myriad of ways. Because our choir period happened to fall during 11:17 a.m. each day, he would always look at the clock at that time and mention it. One year on 11/17 at 11:17 we had a party. Oh how I love that man and MISS those days!!! Happy 11/17! So, along with Mark Henson, here are my three things I'm thankful for today:
-Michael Jackson-he was a musical genius and fantastically entertaining. I am so grateful for artists who have such amazing musical minds (specifically the ones I love)! Go see THIS IS IT!
-In N Out- particularly the fact that they are building three all within 15 minutes of where I live. One is going up right at the freeway exit I take for work! I get to have it this Thursday! I could go everyday if I want! (Let's pray I don't) To answer questions, no, this won't necessarily keep me in Utah, but it is sure great for the time being!
-All of my friends adorable kids!!!- Today I am specifically grateful for the hilariousness of Dallin (Brynn's son)...the picture below made me laugh so hard today! He's too cute! I wish I was around them more often!
-Michael Jackson-he was a musical genius and fantastically entertaining. I am so grateful for artists who have such amazing musical minds (specifically the ones I love)! Go see THIS IS IT!
-In N Out- particularly the fact that they are building three all within 15 minutes of where I live. One is going up right at the freeway exit I take for work! I get to have it this Thursday! I could go everyday if I want! (Let's pray I don't) To answer questions, no, this won't necessarily keep me in Utah, but it is sure great for the time being!
-All of my friends adorable kids!!!- Today I am specifically grateful for the hilariousness of Dallin (Brynn's son)...the picture below made me laugh so hard today! He's too cute! I wish I was around them more often!


3 comments:
This Is It was awesome. I want to go again and take my husband. There's going to be an In & Out up by me too!
And Dallin is thankful for you! I still notice 1117 all the time. It cracks me up!
Ahhahahaha. That is a genius picture of Dallin.
Post a Comment