Cameron Alexander Henderson
Cute Cam and I grew up across the street from each other on Ethelinda Way in the perfect Brea, CA. We used to do all kinds of things together...ride bikes, play on the dirt hill, do puppet shows, choreograph our own dance shows to be performed in my entry way (with a spotlight), attempted building a club house-but stained the driveway with wood glue...the list goes on.
Anyway, I just wanted to give a little tribute to him and our friendship because I adore him so much. I just got to see him last weekend because he is touring with Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and they came on through SLC. The show was cute and all, but he's the best part of course. It was really great to spend some time with him!
Cute Cam and I grew up across the street from each other on Ethelinda Way in the perfect Brea, CA. We used to do all kinds of things together...ride bikes, play on the dirt hill, do puppet shows, choreograph our own dance shows to be performed in my entry way (with a spotlight), attempted building a club house-but stained the driveway with wood glue...the list goes on.
Anyway, I just wanted to give a little tribute to him and our friendship because I adore him so much. I just got to see him last weekend because he is touring with Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and they came on through SLC. The show was cute and all, but he's the best part of course. It was really great to spend some time with him!
1 comment:
Cameron looks great. I still think of him as the little shopkeeper guy in Hello comma Dolly exclamation point. What was his name?
Post a Comment