1/2 marathon #2 in my life was much more pleasant :) Perhaps it was due to the fact that it involved running through the Magic Kingdom castle in Disney World! However, next time these feet hit the road for 13 miles, I would love to have a friend running with me! Thanks to Jamie for droppin' me off at the crack of dawn and then coming to cheer me through Main Street. She took some fun pictures of our activities over the weekend and I don't have them yet...so just know that we totally went to Blizzard Beach water park and slid our day away and it was a blast!!! I was not happy at all when I came home to snow!!!...and my job. I'm actually still trying to recover from the sun, Disney, and Jamie withdrawls...it's been a week. It was a great time. The only disappointing thing was that I wasn't able to pick up a shift to work, which could turn into something tragic, but I'll worry about that later!

I wasn't exactly ready for this one, but Minnie and Mickey are so cute!!!

Agraba

Later that day once I was cleaned up a little :) Aren't we cute? We are by some yellow flower trees at Magic Kingdom that Jamie loves.

At the Cirque store...uh, yes, that is Dustin ON THE BAG, and he's a sticker! We bought them. He's famous!

Dinner with Erin and Meg!
7 comments:
I'm SOOOO impressed! Wish I was there running with you - well maybe not all 13 miles, but a few would do. Sorry I missed you last night, I was getting my hair done. I miss you!!! I'm going through friend withdrawls.
Dude, I totally want to run that with you! Or at least do the one here...next year when I'm not prego or post-pardom.
How fun! I'm so impressed that you ran 13 miles. I would die of boredom and exhaustion.
I must do this with you at some future point. I must.
Dude you did so good and it was so fun and SO fun and funny watching all the crazies running that marathon with you. Loved it. Way to go Princess Shelley! And I will send you the pictures soon. ;o)
You are so Awesome! I love that you worked out while at Disney! Hey I would work out if I could do it at a Disney park! How fun!!!
you are awesome. i wish the disney one here wasn't on a sunday! I AM SO TORN!
Post a Comment