Ha ha ha! Yes that's a pretty good face I'm pulling...and it was brought on by my apparently dramatic reaction to the bright flash. You see, we had just hiked up to Delicate Arch in the pitch dark with flashlights (which was fun and slightly frightening at the same time) and my eyes were adjusted to darkness, so that flash was WAY more than I could handle. The best thing about this night hike was the AMAZING and BREATHTAKING display of stars. I've never seen that many stars in my life! We could see the Milky Way and so many constellations, many of which I forget the name of. I was truly amazed, it was awesome!
So, we went back the next morning so that we could see what the beautiful rocks and arches look like in the sunlight. I love this picture.
Lisa, Callie, and I
Ryan and I after our long scenic ride. Sorry that I left my camera in the car so I don't have pictures of the great things we saw while on our ride. This is just the dirt parking lot where we started. Speaking of dirt, we were covered! It took seven Q-tips to clean out my ears completely. Lisa's red dirty face was definitely the best.
The four-wheeling adventure crew...Bishop Kitchen is in the back with his hat backwards, he's the bomb!!!
5 comments:
This is me giving a crap about your life.
And commenting on your blog.
You look so cute on that four wheeler. I am super jealous of the natural wonders available to you out west. We just have a lot of trees and hills. Which are pretty,but nothing like that.
I love you.
I'm totally jealous! I need to go on a good trip like that! How fun!
yeah kitty!!! MOOOOOAB!
Let's go back, okay? okay.
beautiful! looks like so much fun!
that is one dirty crew! That looks so fun and sooo pretty! So sad I've never been there.... lets tell Bishop we should go again soon.
Post a Comment