One of my very best friends, Ally, got married on March 19th to a very tall basketball playing man named Jared. Their wedding was beautiful and unique and perfect blend of basketball at a Hawaiian Luau :-) I was able to be at their sealing in the Bountiful Temple and it was a priceless experience- I love her so much! The overachieving Ally is in the middle of her doctorate in nursing and Jared is a professional basketball player for a team in Mexico (right now it's the off season)...so, we'll see how they work it out, ha ha! But they are happy and a great couple! Jamie, Lisa, Aja, and I got to spend a lot of time together at the various events being unofficial bridesmaids and it was loads of fun!
The Great WALT DISNEY
"If you can dream it, you can do it."
"I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter."
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them."
"I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter."
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them."
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment