The Great WALT DISNEY

"If you can dream it, you can do it."

"I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter."

"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."

"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them."

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Disco Inferno

What a silly little plot this crazy musical has! My character sort of drove me nuts, but I had some fun solos and boy did we dance our pants off! It was way fun, but I was pretty relieved when it was over with.

This was the press picture that ended up in a couple newspapers and such. (Megan-Lady M./the devil's assistant, Elijah-Jack, Me-Jane)
Camille, Megan, and I getting pumped before a performance
Oh, my dear sweet crazy Chris! It was so fun being in another show with him! I don't think I want to do any without him at this point! His character was hilarious!
Sittin' on stage with the script... mostly, I liked this outfit the best.
So many friends, fam, and fans came to see the show :-) I appreciate the support so much!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

So sad and angry that there isn't a link to this whole show for me to watch. :( even a little clip. tiny one?
I hope to see your moves next time you come and I'm sad I didn't get to sit in the front row!!! You know I would have cried. ..like a lot.

Lisa Lou said...

Oh yeah kitty! Work it! I told Alison she would have been in love with Jack if she saw this...

Torre said...

We loved your show! You are such an awesome singer!

Jamie said...

So wish I could have seen you and all your star power... with all those lines and solos... great job sweetie!

John, Mica, Jackson, Grace, Kai, and Lucy said...

So sad we missed this show! I'm sure you were amazing!