The Great WALT DISNEY

"If you can dream it, you can do it."

"I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter."

"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."

"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them."

Saturday, October 31, 2009

My Boyfriend Dylan

I'm gonna go candid for a moment and say that this little guy is my favorite. He belongs to my great pal, Tiff, who I got to work with for some (now very missed) years. I absolutely love all my friend's kids, and I consider myself super lucky and blessed to have soooo many adorable little kiddos in my life. BUT, this one!!! Oh goodness!!! He loves me! And I love him!!! He's seriously hilarious! This is only one humorous experience with cinnamon toast...the kid is jolly and a goof all the time!

3 comments:

Charlie said...

Well, its about time you get a boyfriend! I had hoped, though, that it was someone a little older.

Jamie said...

This totally reminds me of the video where there is a picture of a car and some guy making car noises... and you are supposed to make it through without laughing. I didn't succeed then, and I didn't succeed now!

Rachel Allen said...

I'm so glad you posted this. He looks nothing like the last time I saw him! So cute!