The Great WALT DISNEY

"If you can dream it, you can do it."

"I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter."

"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."

"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them."

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Oh my goodness! What a fun birthday weekend! It was non-stop goodness I tell ya! I got to be in the beautiful California sunshine and with my most best HS friends and their cute kiddos! I will share some highlights!
Perfect Day #1 was spent at Newport Beach! Here are a couple of my besties, Adriane and Carrie
Aubrey and Tyler- they are a match made in heaven. They both put down food like there's been a famine, and if a some clumps of sand happen to get in their mouthful, meh! No biggy!
Love this battle scene (those are Dallin's legs :)
Holly looking fabulous with her two studs
The fresh baby Jude! This is Adriane's little guy and it was my first time meeting him, love at first sight
Birthday dinner at the Spaghetti Factory :) Mike is a nut and I love him!
Brynn and Glen! Brynn is prego with her 3rd and he's comin' soon!
"All the single ladies!" ha! Or just that one single lady in the middle...me
Perfect Day 2- DISNEYLAND!!! Awesome birthday adventure! I will forever love Carrie for trekking around both parks all day with me, along with her 3 boys!
Tyler was tall enough for Matterhorn! I held on to that kid for dear life!
His new nickname is Stitch! We discovered that this kid bites suckers, not fond of the licking technique. That takes way too much time!
Me and Fish...Madness!
Matt joined us and we traded in the two little ones so we could rock it on some big rides!
Day 3: Dodger Stadium! Man, it's been a long time! This place holds some serious childhood nostalgia for me!
Sari! It was so great to spend some quality time with her at the game!
Birthday cupcakes! This picture of Aubs is classic!
Dallin
Day 4: Triathlon baby! We are star athletes! And Fisher is a great photographer!

9 comments:

The Manzo's said...

SO CUTE!!! I was excited to see you friend! I'm so glad you got to meet baby Jude! Love you and miss you already!

Natalie said...

Boo yeah! Happy Happiest Birthday to you! What better place to spend your day than Disneyland?
And about the half marathon! I would love to, when is it?

Brynn said...

It was a super fun weekend. Totally worth the day & a half of sitting on the pot from whatever I ate that didn't agree with me. Good to see you and I hope to see you again soon!!!!

Rachel said...

Glad you had a great birthday! Did you do another triathalon?!?!?! Wonder woman. Enjoy your Disney Cruise.

Carrie said...

Have so much fun on your cruise! We miss you and I want to just steal your blog to post it to mine! I love your video & pictures & we just miss you! Have a fun & crazy travel summer! Thanks for spending your birthday with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Josh, Kim & Kids said...

I actually thought about you on the 23rd but then it slipped my mind to call. Must have been the Saturday thing...Josh can so distract my routine. I hope you had a great one...looks like you did.

Torre said...

Another triathlon? Too bad we didn't go boating afterward again!

Kerry said...

It is your birthday.

Happy Birthday.

Jody Weiss said...

what is your email?