The Great WALT DISNEY
"If you can dream it, you can do it."
"I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter."
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them."
"I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter."
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them."
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Welcome Home Elder Cody Jordan!!!
Cody came home after a grand two years in Paraguay on Thursday!!! Pam went and picked him up and spent a week in the humidity and sunshine. They came home to snow, of course. Loads of the rest of us played hooky and went to the airport...it was awesome! I'm so happy to see him! We are leaving for Rexberg today for Leslies babys' blessing so I don't have much time, but I want to post these pictures! Also, we went to the hospital after the airport to see poor, cute, brave Nate who had to have a second brain surgery and we're praying they got all the cancer out!!!!!!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How exciting! Welcome home Cody. How did I not know about Nate though? Praying!
WELCOME HOME ELDER JODAN!!
Hooray!
the picture of Aubrie is so funny. What a poser.
How cute are those baby girls!!! How stinkin' handsome is Cody!?!?!
Post a Comment