The Great WALT DISNEY

"If you can dream it, you can do it."

"I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter."

"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."

"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them."

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving...no, Christmas...wait, Thanksgiving...

My Brother's fam come down from Oregon and we had an absolutely perfect Thanksgiving weekend! It was such a needed break and it was sooooo much fun! I only wish we had had a lot more time together! But our three days were awesome! I hauled Lisa all around on Friday shopping, starting at 4:30 a.m.! I bought a lot of things for great deals and spent way too much money- the largest purchase was my new pair of ski's and ski boots! We were going strong for like 6 hours...that's probably what caused her to wake up with the flu the next morning :( Since we won't be with them for Christmas, we did a little early Christmas exchanging...







5 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks like a good time. What's in the frame?

Brynn said...

I love the Chamber pic behind the 2 boys. I miss you all and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Lisa Lou said...

HAHA! I love the appearance of Planes, Trains and Automobiles on the piano. nice. also, mathew and derrick are copying your chamber pic! They are so down with their hoodies!

Torre said...

I don't think I've ever seen a picture of your brother. What a cute family, and your mom's a hot babe!

The Giffs said...

What a need puzzle. I love it and I bet you do too. I'm excited to see you too friend!