The Great WALT DISNEY

"If you can dream it, you can do it."

"I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter."

"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."

"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them."

Monday, July 21, 2008

Silliness

There are always some silly fun times had with the EFY gang- especially after eating food in the various college cafeterias...makes us a little crazy, ill, delierious, you know, whatever...here is documentation of one such time. Karly, Brittany and I thought we'd see how much we could come up with...Bonnie gets her cute little face in there a couple times too. This is really a talent I have people. My face is like Gumby or something. I never run out of spontaneous ideas...Karly and I start out cute:









3 comments:

The Giffs said...

Ok... WOW! You really do have a talent. You are hilarious! Thanks for making me laugh today!

Lisa Lou said...

KITTY! Is one of these peeps shake your bon bon? Kitty, now we can be blogging friends!

Lisa Lou said...

um...never mind. Good thing I can read.