The Great WALT DISNEY

"If you can dream it, you can do it."

"I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter."

"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."

"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them."

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Eyeball Identification








Guess who's eyeball is who's!!! Your choices are: Me, My mom, Lisa, Jamie, Derrick, Mathew, Kevin

9 comments:

Carrie said...

1. Derrick
2. Kitty
3. Matthew
4. Kevin
5. Jamie
6. roommate
7. Gail

Anonymous said...

1) I have no clue
2) Kitty
3) No clue
4) Alfino
5) Tinkerbelle purse girl
6) Shelley Nicole--I could pick out that eye anywhere...I mean I did watch you do them everyday for 14 days straight.
7) Yo mama

Carrie said...

it's in the bag
-matthew
-lisa
-derrick
-kevin
-jamie
-shelley
-mama gayle
fun game! you game blogger you! :)

BKC said...

A post like this is why I love you :) YOu make me laugh!!!

Brynn said...

Dude, I totally know all those eyes! I agreee with Carrie's answers. I'm so excited you finally started a blog. And what the whole thing with moving to CA in 15 months?

Carrie said...

Shell- I tagged you. That means you copy all of the questions on my blog & post it on yours w/ your answers. Hooray! xo

Jody Weiss said...

6. you
7. tu madre

I would recognize those eyelashes anywhere! I've always been amazed at how you did your mascara so perfectly...I've never mastered it myself.

Carrie said...

mate, I should be on your bloggin buddies list

Natalie said...

Your eye is the second from the bottom. Boo yeah. I'm awesome. It was so fun to see you the other day. Funny thing, JJ thought that you and Robbie were married. Its okay, I laughed outloud too. Welcome to blogdom, I also have resisted and now I am completely sucked in! Our blog is www.jkofford.blogspot.com I love you friend!